|Application Deadline||October 1, 2022|
|Number of Positions||6|
|Interview Dates||November 17, 2022; December 1, 2022; December 8, 2022; December 15, 2022|
|Program Start Date||July 1, 2023|
|National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)||Yes|
New Specialty-Wide Standards for Ob/Gyn Residency Application and Interview
To address growing challenges in the residency application and interview processes, the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology (CREOG) and the Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) proposed new specialty-wide standards for Ob/Gyn residency programs. Our primary goal remains to provide the best opportunity for both students and programs to have a fair and equitable application process in the upcoming year. APGO and CREOG have proposed the following revised timeline for the 2021-22 application cycle.
Our residency program has embraced these recommendations and will adhere to the following standards:
- Our final application deadline will be October 1, 2022
- We will follow a common release of interview invitations on October 25, 2022
- We have always limited interview invitations to the number of interview slots available within our program
- Applicants will have a minimum of 48 hours to accept interview offers
- Applicants will be informed of their final status by December 2, 2022 (invited for interview; wait-listed; or rejected)
We will be accepting applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through October 1, 2022.
All applications MUST be complete for an applicant to be considered for our program. This includes all of the following:
- A completed AAMC-NRMP application for residency
- An official copy of your USMLE scores
- An official medical school transcript
- AT LEAST three letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with your performance
- Dean’s Letter
Please note that we do not accept hard copies of applications.
A carefully selected pool of applicants will be offered interviews virtually.
Sample Interview Day
The following general schedule will apply for both the morning and afternoon interview sessions:
- Meet the program directors
- Morbidity and Mortality and Grand Rounds
- Program introduction
- Faculty interview 1
- Faculty interview 2
- Resident interview
- Program director interview
- Virtual Tour
Administrative Director, Medical Education